Sunday, June 1, 2008

Day 1

Hi everyone!! I'm currently sailing past the Louvre on a cruise tour down the Seine. My flight was great, barely slept but had good food. No jetlag so far! France is humid and warm. Oh, and its almost 10pm here and the sun is just starting to set. We ate at our hostel for dinner and I think I ate coleslaw? I also ate chicken cordon bleu that was super yummy. We saw the Eiffel tower before our cruise and we are going to Notre Dame tomorrow. I think Versailles is Thursday. I've been having a few small problems with my phone--my emails and texts come in hours after they are sent. No big deal though, they come through eventually! Internet on my phone has been working fine--I saw pics on cnn.com of the fire at Universal Studios. The sun is setting and I want to get some pics so au revoir!

xoxo-b
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

Christine said...

I am so jealous! your trip sounds awesome already! you HAVE to eat crepes near the eiffel tour- they have like street stands and they give them to you in like a cone cup hahaha (really yummy!)

I am totally gonna comment on like all you entries hahahaha

(it's christine btw)