Monday, June 2, 2008

More reasons you can all be jealous of my life right now (in case you needed some)

I have to write quickly since my phone has to be charged and the computer in the basement of our hotel is straight from 1998. Bullet points for everyone!

Today:

-had a chocolate croissant and a baguette for moi petit dejeuner (the french love their carbs)

-heard about 1,587,965 whining ambulance sirens

-went to the pantheon and saw victor hugo and louis brailles tombs

-went shopping at montprix and had a lunch on the seine that was too fabulous to describe...pictures forthcoming. My lunch included a chocolate beignet--yay carbs!

-saw my life flash before my eyes while crossing the street - a peugeot almost hit me. I hate crossing the street here even more than I do in the states.

-went to the museum of modern art--the top floor is one of the tallest viewpoints in paris.

-ate a chocolate banana crepe with whipped cream while watching the light show at the eiffel tower, followed by the worlds best french fries. Literally the WORLDS best.

-finally bought shampoo and other toiletries. Garnier ultra doux with henna and blackberry is my new favorite shampoo, along with the african brand of fig body wash that starts with a u. Ill bring home as many bottles of all as possible!

I have to go write in my journal now but I am having so much fun. Pictures probably won't come until I get to nice on friday. :( miss you all!

xoxoxo-b
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sounds like you are having so much fun! glad you have this so i can stay updated on everything!

love you and take lots of pictures for me!!

<3 biggie