Thursday, June 5, 2008

On the way to Nice!

Right now I'm on the train to Nice and we should be there in about two hours. We are right along the coast right now and we stopped in provence along the way. So pretty! The weather is beautiful, a few little clouds and about 85. We ate at a fabulous resto called pizza momo and I had 4 cheese linguini. Yesterday we went to the top of the eiffel tower (the elevator ride was scarier than than actually being up there) and I ate fabulous pistachio ice cream on a huge cone. We fit in the last few things to see on our list last night, which was basically the champs-elyssees, the louvre, and the bastille. Oh, and versailles. That was probably my favorite site of the whole trip so far besides sacre coeur. I tried to walk down to the bottom of thlake from the palace, but after about an hour of walking, I gave up and turned around since the lake is actually t-shaped (I had no clue). it sounds like we are headed for the beach tomorrow, then cannes on saturday. Ill be at my host family's house for the rest of the time we are here, so hopefully Ill be able to post a few pictures. Au revoir!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: